Are Air Purifiers Safe for Pets?
As a pet owner, you want to make sure that your furry friends are safe and healthy. Sure the average air purifier out there today may be safe for your pets, but are your pets gaining useful benefits from your everyday household air purifier? Probably not. Keep reading to learn more about how you can not only improve your health but also your pets.
Are Air Purifiers Safe for Pets
In general, we typically don’t think about our pets when it comes to getting an air purifier. However, certain air purifiers or pet air purifiers can be rather beneficial to your furry or scaly friend’s health. Let’s take a closer look at how air purifiers work and how they can benefit your pets.
What are Air Purifiers and How Do They Work?
Air purifiers are devices that clean the air in your home. They work by using filters or other technology to remove pollutants such as dust, pet dander, allergens, and even odors. One of the best pet air purifiers on the market today, known as CritterZone, was designed to not only improve air quality but also was created to improve your pet’s longevity and overall mood.
CritterZone uses an innovative approach when it comes to cleaning the air in your home or rather restoring the air quality to the way it should be. Domesticated animals came from ancestors who were born and lived in the natural environment, so that’s where they live their best life. CritterZone mimics the natural environment and health benefits from outside and circulates them into your home. It also releases additional positive electrons into the air which cancels out the negative ions and neutralizes any bad smell.
Benefits of a Pet Air Purifier:
- Reducing Allergies: Pet dander is a common allergen that can cause allergic reactions in humans and pets. By removing pet dander from the air, air purifiers can reduce the risk of allergies and improve the overall air quality in your home.
- Improving Respiratory Health: Pets with respiratory issues such as asthma or bronchitis can benefit from cleaner air. Air purifiers can remove pollutants that can aggravate respiratory conditions, helping your pets breathe easier.
- Removing Odors: Let’s face it, pets can sometimes leave unpleasant odors in your home. Air purifiers with activated carbon filters can help remove these odors, leaving your home smelling fresher.
- Creating a healthier environment for you and your pets: CritterZone doesn’t sound like it’s working hard but it is working extra hard to restore the air in your home.
- Reducing illness: The natural reaction of releasing an abundant amount of electrons in the air is their ability to also hone in on any sicknesses, germs or bacteria that may be floating around. Making it less likely to spread illness from person to person.
How CritterZone is Safe for Pets
One of the sole purposes of inventing CritterZones for your home was to ensure your pets are getting as many benefits as you are from our pet air purifier. We understand how pets can feel like family members and you want nothing but the best for them as well. There’s nothing harmful about CritterZone to you or your pets. It releases electrons into the air to neutralize pet smells and recycles air for their benefit.
Consider making the small investment of a CritterZone in your home today. Costing relatively the same as the average air purifier in the store, it’s well worth the money spent for you, your family, and your beloved pets. If you’re interested in learning about air purifiers and how they differ from air deodorizers check out our blog here.
CritterZone – Air Purifier for Pets and You – Pet Odor Eliminator
Air Purifier – Air Purifier (2-Pack) – Car Adapter
Create a Thriving Environment for You and Your Pets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!