Air Naturalizers are a step beyond air purifiers. The Air Naturalization Process is an innovative technology designed to mimic the natural air-cleaning process that happens outdoors between the sun and odor pollutants. CritterZone Air Naturalizer provides indoor air with same the energy the sun provides outdoor air to clean itself. NO FILTERS TO REPLACE, EVER.
About Air Naturalization
Odors start to build up when your pets spend enough time in one place. Cages, kennels, and pet beds are notorious for collecting smells. Put a CritterZone in these areas to help the air break down odors without disturbing your pets or your home.
- Cages & Kennels: Odors and allergens are common in any area where a pet spends a lot of time. Keep your air fresh and healthy all day long.
- Litter Box: CritterZone works FAST and CONTINUALLY so you never have to smell your kitty’s business, no matter where it’s located. GREAT at attacking cat urine odor!
- Kitchens: Naturalized air can even help with germs on counter surfaces! Great for removing odors after cooking, too.
- Garbages: Easy 24/7 odor control in the kitchen, bathroom, or garage.
- Laundry & Mud Rooms: Keep a CritterZone plugged in where your family keeps dirty laundry or piles of shoes.
Take care of any odor source with a 3′ cord for placement flexibility. Please note: Cords can look like toys to cats and kittens, dogs and puppies, ferrets, and other pets. Use outlets that are out of reach whenever possible, and keep cords safely tucked away or hidden to prevent unintentional cord damage. CritterZone wants everyone breathing healthier and staying safe! Intended for grounded wall outlet use only, can be used in combination with power strips.